November 10th, 2009
It’s great when someone that we don’t know reviews our project and makes a great review of it. The article really shows that the author took the time to properly play and learn the game, and he made a great analysis of it, concluding on the pros and cons of the game, which I agree:
- Graphics-centered interface
- Simple yet very addictive battle system
- Very accommodating community.
- Not joining the competitive battles takes out most of the fun
- Some game systems are too familiar and is better done by other browser games
- Moving and exploring takes a lot of time.